Blog 6 - A Career-Related Expert or Website

 

Hello!

I am going to talk about who inspired me to study a career of social Science. I can’t talk about one person in particular because I had some guide in my life.

First my parents, both studied psychology and explain me the form to find my vocation (is very hard and don’t exist a magic form). For that I learn about different areas in the school and out of there. They explain me what should found, a career to gather two things. One is a career in it’s I be good for the area and two what I like it. This guide accompanied me.

In the last years of the school I discover what two uncle’s mine studied sociology. In this moment I had questions to their. That was to know more other social Sciences and help me too much.

I can’t talk about a one person of my career right now because I am learning in this moment about a lot of experts, I can’t decide for one to write.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! Thank you for sharing your story about how you found inspiration to pursue a career in social science. I hope you are meeting a lot of authors who inspire you in the process.
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3 - My Favorite Piece of Technology

BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography

BLOG 5 - A Meal or Food You Really Like