BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography


Hello! I am Lucas Acuña, I am from Santiago, Chile.

I live with my parents, my sister and my dog in Pudahuel. My parents both are psychologist and my sister studies in the school. My dog is love of my life, it make me be happy every day.

 This is my first year studying social work in the Universidad de Chile, I like this career! I know too much people and I like it but is difficult online.

Finally my hobbies, I like it too much the football and specifically Colo Colo this club is my motivation the all weekends, when they plays I try to watch in the TV or I try to go to the stadium. Colo Colo for me is a family and a form to express a lot of feelings.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3 - My Favorite Piece of Technology

BLOG 5 - A Meal or Food You Really Like