Blog 3 - My Favorite Piece of Technology


Hello again!

The smartphone for me is the best technology because it have a lot of tools to all days. It have a calculator, calendar, same phone, messages and socials networks, etc. I have my first smartphone I got at age the 12 years old and I use this smartphone to communicate and play too much.

Today I use the smartphone every day to communicate is this the function more useful. Really I saw the social networks six hours for day (Yes, too much) and I chat with my family and friends in this applications. I like what the smartphone and the internet allow.

A life without it was a life more difficult right now because the smartphone allow to communicate fast anyone what needs help or only for advise where I am going in case of danger.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography

BLOG 5 - A Meal or Food You Really Like