BLOG 4 - A Photograph and Its Story

 

This isn’t my favorite photo but is a special for me. This photo was taken for my dad in our old house. This show me when I was child with the shirt of Colo Colo, with headphones and an apron. This three elements in this moment were very important for me and I like it the photo because the shirt indicate my passion for football that remains in the time. The headphones are part of my life, I use all days even a little moment. And the apron represent my relation with my grandmother, I used apron only when we cook pantrucas and that moment is very special for me.

I upload in the blog because if I would upload this photo in other place. But other photos more important for me I can’t upload here or in other platform.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3 - My Favorite Piece of Technology

BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography

BLOG 5 - A Meal or Food You Really Like