BLOG 2 - Why did you choose this career/study programme?




As a Social Work undergraduate student. When I was a child wanted to work in a school or related with teach. I dreamed to help and teach and other children like me. But I decide study social work because in this career I can learn about a lot of themes interesting and use that to help others in the future.

My experience in university until now was a change for me because the form online isn’t the best form to study and don’t know face to face a people of the place is strange.

In the near future I will to work in any place where I can help others in a place as a voluntary work or collectives in the "población".

I was secure to study social work but my second option was a study psychology.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3 - My Favorite Piece of Technology

BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography

BLOG 5 - A Meal or Food You Really Like